Congratulations to UMF students Melissa Sawyer-Boulette, Ronie Morales, and Rhiannan Jackson, who, with the help of Community Health Education professor Dr. Kelly Bentley, recently secured a $5,000 grant for the Western Maine Homeless Outreach homeless shelter to help fund an 11-week daytime educational program. Amazing work, guys!
- UMF AmeriCorps Volunteer Team Plans Several Events for January
- The Effects of Modern Technology on the Social Behaviors of Generation Z
- Alpine Ski Teams Set Mountainous Expectations for Winter Season
- Indoor Track Balances Increase in Members with Limited Budget
- Bust-A-Move Beavers Showcase their Fall Performance