Thanks to the tremendous efforts of five UMF students, Tip Whip is now officially operating on campus! For those who don’t know, Tip Whip is an exclusive ride sharing service for UMF students, fully operated by UMF students. It’s kind of like Uber, but way cooler because you only pay the tip! A special thanks to UMF senior Tom McGowan for serving as the UMF Tip Whip representative on campus. Congratulations to all five students on this wonderful achievement!
- Student MEA, Now UMF Aspiring Educators of Maine, Gains Traction.
- A Preview of Julian Saporiti’s Event “No No Boy, A Multi-Media Presentation on Japanese Internment”
- Woody Woodcock Keeps The Spirit Alive at UMF
- Fifteen Days You Will Never Forget
- Lifelong Love of Learning: Rick Dale Delivers Last Lecture
- Student Feature: Stephen Riitano Making a Difference on
- A Response to “UMF Says Goodbye to Geology” on
- Faithfully United: A Closer Look at the Three Major Religions on
- McKayla Marois: First-Year Student Making an Impact on UMF on
- Behind the Scenes Of “The Bald Soprano” Performance At UMF Alumni Theatre on